In January we launched the brand new website for the Old Tonbridgian Golfing Society (OTGS). Net72 and OTGS have been working closely together over the last few months to create a stunning and user-friendly website for their society members.
“We are delighted with our new website. The team at Net72 took great care to understand our requirements and truly delivered at every stage of the process. The result is stunning and the functionality is perfect for a golf society such as ours. I would have no hesitation in recommending Net72 to other societies who need a well presented, flexible and functional new website.”
Hon. Secretary – Old Tonbridgian Golfing Society
What our golfing society websites are designed to do;
- To be an effective administrative tool for the Secretary to run the Society’s affairs efficiently.
- Enable members to express their interest for matches and meetings online.
- Take payment securely through the website for matches and meetings online.
- Assist match managers to manage their teams online.
- Maintain its archives and make them accessible to members.
- Provide members with Society news, match reports and details of events.
- Provide a means of purchasing Society merchandise online.
- Provide a Members Directory that only accessible to members (that members keep up-to-date themselves).
As well as the OTGS, we have a very impressive collection of golfing society clients, covering schools including The Elders, Old Salopians Golfing Society, Old Hurst Johnians Golfing Society. Industry specific golfing societies such as Lloyd’s Golf Club, The Bar Golfing Society, Chartered Surveyors Golfing Society, Stock Exchange Golfing Society and London Solicitors Golfing Society. We also have a selection of societies that have a common interest in golf and camaraderie, such as the Hazards Golfing Society and Lucifer Golfing Society.