At net72 we have created a website offering that has been specifically developed to meet the needs of Golfing Societies.
We understand that golfing societies have a particular set of needs and requirements – and we now have an enviable group of clients utilising our technology.
What our golfing society websites are designed to do;
- To be an effective administrative tool for the Secretary to run the Society’s affairs efficiently.
- Enable members to express their interest for matches and meetings online.
- Take payment securely through the website for matches and meetings online.
- Assist match managers to manage their teams online.
- Maintain its archives and make them accessible to members.
- Provide members with Society news, match reports and details of events.
- Provide a means of purchasing Society merchandise online.
- Provide a Members Directory that only accessible to members (that members keep up-to-date themselves).
We are proud to have produced the brand-new website for Halford Hewitt earlier on in the year.
We currently have a very impressive collection of golfing society clients, covering schools including Old Salopians Golfing Society, Old Hurst Johnians Golfing Society. Industry specific golfing societies such as Lloyd’s Golf Club, The Bar Golfing Society, Chartered Surveyors Golfing Society, Stock Exchange Golfing Society and London Solicitors Golfing Society. We also have a selection of societies that have a common interest in golf and camaraderie, such as the Hazards Golfing Society and Lucifer Golfing Society.
Please follow this link to check out the functionality we have available to you – https://www.golfingsocietywebsites.co.uk/demonstration-area/